Laser treatment at Mooresville Dermatology Center is a common medical therapy. Advances in technology allow us to use lasers to treat skin conditions both medical and cosmetic skin conditions. Laser treatment is highly effective, non-invasive, and often requires minimal recovery time.
Skin Conditions We Treat With Laser Therapy
Our center treats a variety of conditions using the latest laser treatment in Mooresville. Patients come to us for help with age-related skin conditions, cosmetic concerns, and even fungal infections.
Some Examples Of The Conditions That Can Be Treated With Lasers Are:
- Brown spots
- Large pores
- Uneven skin texture
- Removal of facial/body hair
- Spider Veins and superficial vascular lesions
- Nail fungus
Here Are Some Examples Of The Many Laser Services We Offer:
- BBL – BroadBand Light Therapy. This laser therapy is used to treat age-related skin conditions such as sun and age spots, wrinkles, small veins, redness, and blemishes. This form of photo rejuvenation therapy helps skin cells create new collagen. Skin appears more youthful, smoother, and vibrant.
- Vascular & Redness ClearScan. ClearScan is used to treat visible blood vessels, spider veins, broken capillaries, vascular lesions and skin discoloration. Lasers gently eliminate the blemishes and vascular structures from the upper layer of the skin’s surface.
- Skin Firming Skin Tyte. Using deep light pulses, Skin Tyte heats dermal collagen promoting contraction and activating the body’s natural healing process. The result is firmer skin. This is a completely non-invasive procedure that is used to treat loose skin on the face, hands, neck and abdomen. Skin remains cool to the touch, requires no special care after treatment, and looks more youthful over time.
- ClearSense. ClearSense is used to treat nail fungus (Onychomycosis) and warts by delivering laser energy to deeper layers of the skin than topical ointments can reach. All ten toes can be treated in less than 30 minutes.
Explore Laser Treatment At Mooresville Dermatology Center
Contact our office to learn more about laser treatment in Mooresville. Our dermatologists will evaluate your condition and concerns to determine an appropriate treatment that will deliver the best results. Call 704-235-1827 to schedule an appointment today.